What it all about?
The Senior Technical Account Manager - Client Services role is responsible for the overall operational client relationship, optimizing performance and identifying and enabling services and capabilities. The team works with issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa.
What we expect day to day:
- Provide regular, structured, proactive account management for assigned clients, including ongoing client engagement, monthly operational reviews, participation in quarterly and annual business reviews and on an ad-hoc basis, as required. You will also support client implementation projects and being their point of escalation
- Maintain Operational Account Plan and delivery roadmaps for assigned clients, supporting key client strategic goals and provide day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
- Coordinate across all other business departments & functions to ensure strategic alignment & effective delivery of Visa and client initiatives. Provide consultancy on local operational, regulatory and payment systems knowledge, where relevant.
- To identify opportunities to optimize Authorization, billing and dispute performance management and processing efficiencies through operational client knowledge.
- To provide consultancy for Visa’s products and Services. Coordinate, communicate and govern client readiness for mandates, enterprise and market initiatives, including, but not exclusive to, Business Enhancements.
- Disseminate approved Corporate Communications’ messages to clients and maintain ongoing interaction with clients to meet their specific needs throughout a crisis event, coordinating and escalating queries where appropriate (as per agreed Crisis Management Plan).
For this role the key skills required are...
- Significant experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment cards, software or information services.
- An in-depth knowledge of Authorizations, Clearing & Settlement & back office processing and a good working knowledge of payments networks and processing services.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Client focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving. Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations. Work both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Fluent in both Czech and English with Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.