At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is a FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Job Posting Title:
Junior C++ Developer
Student C++ Developer
We are looking for a reliable junior C++ Developer who pays attention to clean code, is a good teammate, and will share our passion for learning new things every day. Online/offline communication with our team is essential. Slack will be your virtual office companion. We expect our teammates to be proactive & self-motivated to push projects exactly the right way. Love & curiosity for new technologies & all things web, software, design, mobile & digital are a must.
Deal with the development of C++ tools that allows our product development teams to control and run their own release processes. You will be working in a small team of 5 devs and a Project Manager. Historically you are going to be our first dedicated C++ developer in the team and we will gladly help you with anything you need.
- Experience with C++, OpenSSL in C++ and LibCurl
- Knowledge of cryptography and systems security (PKI, certificates, PKCS #11)
- Tech-debate-level English-speaking skills.
- Knowledge of CMake and Conan
- Knowledge of C++17 (with templates)
- Experience with any Unit-Testing framework
- Experience with C++ development for Windows (Winlogon, Credential Providers, and NCrypt API), macOS (Sec* API), and Linux (PAM)
- Knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or any other) and GIT.
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible working hours, home working
- Trainings and conference
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.