Would you like to start your career in Finance? Then we have a great opportunity for you as we are looking for a Junior Accountant who is responsible for basic accounting tasks, support work of senior accountants on daily operations, and during month-end and year-end closing. It might sound simple but trust us, there is way more to do and learn and we are happy to help with it as far you have some experience/education to build on.
You will be responsible for following tasks:
We would love to see you apply if:
- Booking incoming invoices and communicating with vendors and internal approvers of invoices
- Issuing invoices to partners, executing the bank accounting and cash box booking
- Performing checks of travel expense reports of assigned departments and accounting for final travel expenses and related card transactions
- Supporting in the process of monthly reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by senior accountants or Head of the department
- High School (Business Academy) or University degree in Economics, ideally in Accounting
- Knowledge of accounting principles is a big advantage
- Proficient English communication skills (min. level B2/C1) and fluent Czech/Slovak
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and it would be nice if you have some experience with accounting software as Netsuite/Pohoda/SAP, etc.
- A self-motivated spirit who can work proactively and efficiently on both individual and team assignments, and do understand the ownership of assigned tasks
- An eye for detail and a bright, analytical mind who is always very well organized and possesses a powerful ability of prioritization
- Persistent and independent strong ‘can do’ attitude
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme (for roles from level 5 upwards).
- Work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days,
- VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.