Commercial Intelligence Analyst collaborates on the development of availability and quality of external data that help business decisions and the direction of business channels and the entire company. Connects external data with internal data and systems. The analyst has strong analytical thinking, technical skills, structured thinking, the ability to define the principles of data processing and modelling, to link business requirements with data support.
- Assuming responsibility for the administration of external/internal data (quality, relevancy, update) and their links to data models.
- Developing further when it comes to project assignments, its purpose and business usability for a new data project.
- Testing modelled outcomes and confirming their relevancy with regard to the business blueprint of the model and the used input data.
- Interpreting outcomes of a data model and formulating recommendations for its utilization.
- Developing the reporting of outcomes.
- Participating in the creation of data models.
- Providing recommendations for data which can be used in the scientific modelling.
- Aligning the data quality, setting the logic for the check of input data, elaborating action plans for the improvement of quality and availability of data.
- Identifying the ways of visualisation and presentation of information in a user-friendly way.
- Assuming responsibility for the analytical support of the Czech and Slovak commercial departments.
- Communicating with business units, IT and support teams.
- Ensuring activities related to the maintenance and improvement of the COBRA database.
- University education of economical/technical/mathematical-statistical focus.
- 3 years of experience in the area of analytical data processing.
- Analytical skills, structured thinking, willingness to work with data.
- Strong knowledge of data mining, orientation in unstructured data.
- Ability to learn quickly, expand the knowledge in the area of work with analytical tools and innovative technologies.
- Knowledge/experience with FMCG is an advantage.
- Fluent English - written and spoken.
- Experience with reporting tools.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python and Azure platform preferable
- Building professional relations with internal and external customers.
- Space for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary and benefit program
- Working for the market leader