Are you an experienced and enthusiastic C++ Developer who would like to further develop gained skills and also have fun along the way? In that case, read on as Kiwi.com is looking for a developer to join our core C++ team!
The team in question is responsible for Kiwi’s search engine. That covers a handful of services doing everything from big data processing, graph routing, machine learning, we even have a custom distributed database. But it’s not just engineering. We are constantly analyzing business intelligence data to find potential avenues of results quality improvement.
- Kiwi’s C++ core search engine development
- Creation of next-generation public transportation search engine
- There are many areas in which you can participate:
- High-performance computing and low-level micro-optimization
- Designing of new features based on business inputs
- Implementation of distributed databases and distributed systems in general (One of our products is 25TB database)
- Algorithmic research and prototyping etc. (Graph algorithms, Travelling salesman problem, efficient data structures)
- ML models for price prediction
- Business intelligence analysis
- Min. of 3 years of work experience in C++ development
- Knowledge of C++11 standard
- Knowledge of Python is an advantage
- Profound theoretical IT background is an advantage (experience with design of efficient algorithms and data structures)
- At least intermediate knowledge of English
- Team player with relaxed, non-conflict nature
Why it rocks to work for us?
- C++20, coroutines
- Python, asyncio
- Neural Networks, Decision trees
- Git, CI, Docker, kubernetes
- Google cloud, AWS, bare metal
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
- Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme (for positions from level 5 upwards).
- We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- Work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Relocation package (including visa support).
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.