Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 4,500 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague and Bucharest - Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded generic medicines and OTC products in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high-quality affordable medicines and healthcare. We work in partnership with physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, regulators, and governments to provide the everyday solutions that we all depend on.
Purpose of the job:
The position of Business analyst is a job creation in the CZ affiliate, aiming at supporting the Head of Business Excellence CZ&SK to perform all required analyses (recurrent and ad-hoc). Half of the workload will be spent analyzing the performance of Sales Force and Trade teams (contract fulfillment, SF plan fulfillment, SF activities monitoring), the other half analyzing the company performance in its respective markets.
Sales Force (SF) Performance
- Monitor SF activities on a monthly basis
- Update SF plan fulfillment on a weekly basis based on Sell-out data received from Wholesalers
- Support the Head of SF to prepare cycle targets for each individual
- Evaluate the SF plan fulfillment at the end of each cycle for the SF bonus payment
- Evaluate the fulfillment of commercial contracts at the end of each cycle (compare actual performance of given clients with the business proposals that was agreed at the beginning of the cycle). The outcome is used by accounting for credit notes.
- Support Trade to identify root causes for non-fulfilled contracts
- In cooperation with IT support, secure the quality and reliability of imported data into Business Data warehouse
- Evaluate key brands performance in their comparable markets (monthly)
- Price-volume analysis at brand/promo line/company level (monthly)
- Ad-hoc analysis required by Head of Business Excellence CZ&SK
What we require:
- Business Intelligence – co-operation with other departments within the organization in order to develop and upgrade local systems.
- Communication with external systems providers in order to ensure data accuracy.
What we offer:
- Controller profile (financial or analytical background)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Precision, curiosity and abnegation are key personality traits
- Flexible working hours (able to work more during rush periods)
- Good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Fluent English language
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing, forward-looking company that improves and saves the lives of many people in many countries
- Applying and developing of your knowledge and skills
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Above standard social and benefit program
- Start date according to your preferences